Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Japan With Kids - Forums


By Westsan on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 10:09 pm:
The doctor put 4 black nylon stitches in a 1cm cut on my baby girls brow.

That seems to me to be FAR too many stitches for what I assume would have been done with a butterfly in were it USA.

Is Japanese medical practice archaic (brutal) or am I overreacting???

I asked the doctor (Fuji-something) and he said they used a finer stitch but I dont think a stitch was necessary at all! Esp. not 4!!!!
Dont stitches cause more/a larger scar that a butterfly would?

Furthermore isnt it better to use the kind of stitches that disappear naturally to avoid scarring?!

If anyone knows please share with me? Because I am about to overreact to a lawyer!

If your in the Azabu area dont take your kid to the Hiroo Hospital.

Japan With Kids - Forums

No comments: